Sunday, May 6, 2007

Easy Pancakes

Who doesn't delight in eating pancakes? Straight from the griddle, still hot as you put on the butter and watch it melt, and the maple syrup (or whatever you prefer) being poured on top. With your fork sinking into the small stack of them to find them as light and fluffy as if they were a cloud. Mmm, my mouth is actually starting to water as I type this.

I've got an excellent recipe that I've tweaked over the years with my freshly milled whole wheat flour. I've now got it to where they taste just as good as buying any pancake mix from the store. Only mine are healthier for you because you get the benefits of having whole wheat! Also, not to mention there's no lard in these like in normal mixes. My kids love them!

An array of flours and flour blends can be used for this recipe, but what I almost always use in my recipe is soft white wheat. They are outstanding!

I'm not going to post it just yet though. Just wanted to whet your appetite. ;)

Don't worry though, it'll be up within the next few days. Possibly tomorrow. Check back, so you don't miss it!

No comments: