Thursday, May 10, 2007

Milled whole grains are just as easy to use.

Whole grains when milled can be used just like any other regular flour. Over the years I've had to work with and perfect certain recipes I used to use the 'white, dead' flour in. It isn't hard at all to do however. It's quite simple.

I'm no expert at all at cooking either, so if I can do it anyone can! I didn't learn how to cook till I got married. Since I've been milling my own whole grains however, my family has been healthier and they have actually enjoyed my cooking a whole lot better.

The advice I can give is this, test out different ways to make your recipe better. If the recipe doesn't work out, don't sweat it or give up. Try again and change a few things!

I've had many trial and errors (and still do!), but when I figured out the special way to make whole grains work just as good as other flour. Not only was I keeping my family healthier, but like I said before...my cooking improved! :P

So just don't ever give up! That's all I have to say!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: